Sariayu came up with such gorgeous collections this year. It’s very hard to pick out a favorite from the 4 collections of The Exotic Indonesia trend because they’re all pretty and wearable. But if I have to choose just one, I’ll have to say that Dendang Rebana eyeshadow is the winner!
Like the other collections, Dendang Rebana has a trio of eyeshadows. The shades are 1 dark grey/taupe, 1 mid tone pink and 1 spring green.
All shades are beautiful on their own or when mixed together, even though the pink one is a little too sheer, but what really stands out for me is the green shade. I get so many compliments whenever I wear it and girls always ask me what green eyeshadow I wear. It’s bright mint green with golden sheen and reminds me of Springtime Skipper eyeshadow from MAC loves Barbie collection.
In this photo, I just apply the green shade all over my lids, put the dark grey on the crease and blend them together. I use MAC Vanilla on the browbone and that’s pretty much it. To make my eyes pop even more, I line them with MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black and use Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Graffiti in the lower lines.
Do you like my lip color? It’s my all time favorite hot pink lipstick and it’s from MAC Liberty of London collection, called Petals and Peacocks. In real life, it’s even brighter!
Here’s the complete list of products that I used:
- Artistry Ideal Dual Powder Foundation SPF 18/PA++ in Ochre
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Merrily
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Porcelain
- Sariayu Dendang Rebana eyeshadow
- MAC Vanilla eyeshadow (as highlighter)
- MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Graffiti
- Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
- Artistry Brow Define in Deep Brown
- MAC Petals & Peacock Lipstick
- MAC Dazzleglass in Fantabulous
Oh by the way, Sariayu is now on Twitter and Facebook! Do follow them at @Sariayu_MT or “Like” their Facebook page at Facebook.com/Sariayu.MT and get the goods on their latest product launches and info, promotions or beauty tips!